Thursday, April 30, 2009

she did it again!

I really should write more on this blog. I am not sure why I don't, but i am going to try to do it at least once a week. I have had a lot going on the past few weeks. Two family friends have passed away and I have been watching both of my nephews during the week. It has been a great time but has left me with pretty much zero free time.

So since my sister in law tagged me I guess it gives me an excuse to come on here.

Rules:
Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.

What’s your current obsession?

I haven't really had time to have an obsession, but if i had a minute to think about things.....I have been pretty obsessed with eating right. I know it sounds crazy, but since i am so physically drained i need to pay attention to what is going into my body so that i can have as much energy as possible.
Also, taking pictures. It is such a great time of year in NY. The weather is beautiful (most days) and the colors are so BRIGHT! My subjects are usually my kids and my nephews!
This is Callie and my nephew Devon.

And last....fashion. I have found a new love. Clothes and what looks good and what doesn't. Finding trends that are cozy, timeless, trendy and look good on me.

What’s your weirdest obsession?

Probably General Hospital. I know its bad but I love it! I have been watching it for years! Since i was in 6th grade!


What are you wearing today?

A blue hoodie, jeans and my glasses. This is my daily outfit when i have all the kiddo's.

Why is today special?

It is Saturday! That is special enough isn't it??!!

What would you like to learn to do?
I am going to copy Tiffany and say Sew. So many of my issues would be solved if i could sew well.

What was the last thing you bought?

Pit Stop! I had an awesome salad

What are you listening to right now?

Cars, rain and kids eating cheese doodles

What’s your favorite weather?
I have two favorites.
One is the weather in southern California. It is dry warm and sunny!! Never too hot and never too cold

The second is Fall in Long Beach. Crisp cool air and the sun shining. Jeans and sweatshirt weather!

What’s your most challenging goal right now?

Weight Loss and Taking care of these kiddos.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I love her!! Not only is she my sister in law and she gives me advice on how to be married to a Man when you don't like to be hugged =) but she is also beautiful, smart and incredibly talented!!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
NYC!!!!

Favorite vacation spot?

Florida! Because this can happen everyday!!!!

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Either a really nice leather purse with money it it or a GIANT non fat latte

What would you like to get rid of?

my credit card payments and my gut

Which language do you want to learn?

i would like to learn Spanish. We are going to Spain in a few years and i want to be able to order dinner and sound nice. (i better get on that one)

What super power would you like to possess?

I want the power Peter had in Heroes before he got it taken away. He could get any power from anyone he ever came in contact with .

What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in?

That it is a 45 min train ride into NYC


Outside of your family, who inspires you most in your life? (This is the question I replaced one for)
Wow this one is really hard. I am not sure. I think moms inspire me at the moment. Especially mothers who have raised children and have friendships with them. It is a hard job to be a mother and i think that if you can get through it, raise your kids to be a respectful and loving adults AND come out having a great relationship with your kid then what more can you ask for?

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

Right at the moment my hoodies.. and..I have this really cute cotton sun dress with pockets.

What’s your dream job?

A photographer

If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?

I would probably put it in savings because we are trying to save money and pay off debt. Or i would put it towards the Florida fund

Do you admire anyone’s style?

I like Jessica Alba and Drew. The have the laid back jeans and tee shirt thing but with a little fem rocker touch.

What are you most proud of?

The fact that i have lived my life so far as me. Living my life and sticking with what i believe in. Its a hard thing to do when you want to please people all the time.

The second rule to this post is to tag 7 people you would like to learn more about.



Can't wait to learn more about all of you!

No comments: