Friday, May 22, 2009

what its 2009??

I know that sounds like a funny statement, since it is already the end of May, but seriously????!!!!
I woke up with early with my 2 year old after going to bed too late and i was in a surprisingly good mood. I don't know what it is about my husband having a day or two off that makes me feel like i can stay up late. My kids (at least one of them) will be up at 6:30.

I have been thinking a lot about the fact that i have a 5 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. I have a husband that i have been married to for 6 1/2 years and all before 30. I really feel like i blinked and I am in 2009.
I am so happy and grateful that i live the life i live. I am excited for the next stage in my life. I don't know what the future is going to hold. Am I going to have more kids? Are we going to own a house? I hope we do because i have wayyyyy to many ideas to use on an apartment.
I have decided today that i am going to try to live right in this very moment. Not take for granted one single minute of my life.
I get to stay home with my children and watch them grow and learn. I have a loving husband who cherishes me. a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear and i am able to go to Florida at least once a year!!
seriously my life is awesome!

try to enjoy life a little more today.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So exactly how I am feeling these days too. Sometimes we share a brain.

I love the new background. It's a little bit French...ooh la la! And we're looking for a rental too by the way and it SUCKS so I truly feel your pain. We are some lucky ladies though. Beautiful kids, husbands who love the hell out of us. It's a good thing.

Kiss my girls and give my knuckle head little bro a hug for me!

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love your background of your blog.