Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wonderful Time Of The Year.....



This time of the year has a special meaning in our family. First its Christmas season, and if anyone has met my mother in law you would think that the excitement coming from her would be enough. Cyndy is a HUGE Christmas fan. (to say the least)



But this time of year five years ago, Alan and I were getting ready to be married. =)



It was a wonderful time. The excitement, the joy, the anticipation, the absolute fear, and THE SNOW!!!! It was such a great time. We "did" NYC that year. We saw Les Mis, and Beauty and the Beast on Broadway, we went shopping, and we just hung out! That alone would have made it a great Christmas, but to top it all off it SNOWED on Christmas (which also meant it was white on my wedding day..ahhh)




To top that off. Four years ago I became a Mommy! I cannot believe it Jocleyn Lee will be 4 years old in 2 weeks! She is such a big girl. She is amazing as a big sister. We call her the little mommy. I couldn't ask for a better child. She has brought so much joy and light into our little family. Jocelyn brought so many changes into our lives. She was the first grandchild in the Bates family and she was the second little girl to join the Melanson family.




So December in my home is a wonderful month . It really is a time for celebration!







No comments: