Tuesday, September 4, 2012

back to school back to school


My kids started school again today. Im not sure what it is about this time of year that brings such a sadness. It didnt help that it was raining today.  I am happy that my kids are in school and i get a little bit of time to be quiet but it also means that another year is going to fly by and they just keep growing.
I really do love the age they are. They are so much fun.
I dont want them to grow. I want them to always want to spend time with me and want to snuggle on the couch. I dont want them to fall in love with boys and have friends that take up all of the free time. I dont want them to have heart break and hurt.
I know its inevitable that they will grow and all these things will happen. But cant we find a way to really just bottle this time up. Just store it on the shelf so when they are older we can always go back and remember this time?



I know its a new season and a new chapter in our lives but I didnt want that chapter to be so short. Cant we add a few more pages??????



this  is the best back to school song ever

No comments: