Tuesday, April 17, 2012

lovely

 no way would i call myself a photographer. I am not really very good especially in comparison to people who actually ARE photographers.
But lordie I love to take photos. I really do! I love to capture the moments of joy and little moments that you want to remember. 
I know my way around a "real" camera. I know how to make all the settings add up to a correctly exposed photograph. But It takes a lot more than that to be a good photographer. 

thank goodness we grow into our teeth!!








One day I hope to be a better photographer. When I have the time to actually take classes and go outside for hours to practice. For now I will just continue to take pictures of my kiddos and all the little moments that happen in our lives.  Because seriously my kids are cute! 

No comments: