Monday, February 20, 2012

The week of President

Monday was one of those days. The boring days that come every so often as a mother. When every book has been read, forts have been built and coloring just makes you want to go to sleep. And pretend....dont get me started on playing pretend. I always play wrong.

The children fought from the moment they woke up. Over such silly things.
"i want to be the baby"
" Stop looking at me with that face"

DRIVES ME CRAZY!
The baby has been attached to my leg these days. I know I will miss them when they are gone. But these moments are tough when you are going through them.

The rest of the week was filled with park visits, ashes and sleepovers.
It has been a great week with my girls. I am going to miss them when they go back to school on Monday.

In between the yelling and the eating (my goodness these kids are like savages) we had a few moments of cuteness.





No comments: