Friday, August 26, 2011

edumication.

My mother and a friend are taking an online photography class. A class that Dave Ramsey said a BIG FAT NO to. But i am lucky to have such a great mom who is giving me a little inside scoop on the class. This week we headed up to what my girls call the country. They sure are city girls if they think New Paltz, NY is the country. What I found out is that I am wayyyy out of practice with this whole learning thing. It has been a long time since I have had to do anything to enhance my intelligence. School wise that is. I think I should stop reading so much chick lit and start reading biographies or text books. 
I kid ....sort of.  
This is what my uneducated self photographed.








I am not a professional and won't ever be but I really enjoy capturing what I see with my camera.   Getting those moments of joy in my life and other peoples lives that you want to remember. The photographs that you will look back on and say "ohhh remember when.."

No comments: