Sunday, August 23, 2009

summer lovin'

I started off this summer wanting to do tons of crafty projects for my new apartment and get my life together. I had the list ready and waiting to be crossed off. But instead I did the opposite of get myself together, I forgot about "normal" life and decided to live like i was in high school again. I spent my summer break hanging at the beach and spending time with my family.

I really remembered this summer what life is really all about. Its not about the things that you have or the color of your wall. It isnt about the cars you drive or if you house is clean enough for your friends to come over. For a while now I have been letting my life pass by. My house was clean but i had no one to come over and see it. I have a minivan and nowhere to go. A cell phone but I never called anyone.
I think that people get so busy with life and the things we have to do that we forget what its all about. Its about Love, family, friends and relationships.






My house can be cleaned later. Crafts can be finished in the morning. My kids are only 5 and 2 once! Im going to go enjoy the hurricane and go play in the rain!

No comments: