Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Pretend Son

As you all know I have 3 girls. We tried for boys..God had other plans. I am ABSOLUTELY happy that I have 3 girls. I wouldn't know what to do with a boy.

Annnnyyyhoooo.  My sister has a little man who is 6 months younger than my middle girl. They are the best of friends. Almost like a brother and sister. When little man was a baby my sister worked full time and I watched him while she worked. It was HARD to say the least having a 4 year old a 1 year old and a 6 month old was CRAAAAZZZYYY.
I got incredibly attached to this little guy. He is just sweet as can be and such a ham.

One day he asked me why i didn't have a son. I told him because God gave me three girls. He then told me I could be his pretend son.  (Seriously, i cant with the cuteness)


here is the little guy



















No comments: