Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkins

I really LOVE fall. I love the colors, the temperature, the smells. the holidays. I met my husband in the fall. I had two children in the fall.  I love the clothes. Sweaters, hoodies and jeans, and BOOTS!
All of the leaves are changing color and falling to the ground. I know to some people it makes them depressed all of the dying leaves and cooler temperature. To me It makes me happy. The thought that all of the mistakes and poor decisions of the year can be put behind me. Its almost like the earth starts over. New flowers and leaves. New babies are born.
Its silly...




















One of my favorite things to do is go pumpkin and apple picking. We do it every year. This year we went with one of my favorite families. It really was a great day. 

No comments: